Children thrive in our inclusive learning environment where it’s safe to take risks and explore their own interests
We’re focused on nurturing the whole child. Each totally unique and exceptional, we work with the individual strengths and needs of our students to help them find place and purpose in an increasingly complex world.
Our activity-based learning offers a varied and comprehensive education through the use of multilingual immersion, cutting-edge technology and small class sizes.
We foster a tightly knit, supportive learning community where academic power and emotional versatility are possible for all children.
The Giles School is the only school in Canada to offer all of the following:
- French immersion at the Pre-Kindergarten level
- Introduction of Mandarin as a third language in Grade 1
- Maximum class size of 16 – 18 students
- First-come, first-served admittance with no pre-screening
- Supportive learning community as an educational pillar
A Message from the Head of School
“Each child is deserving of love, intellectual and emotional nourishment that is harnessed from within and moulded in belonging. The Giles School is not just a place of learning, but a community nurtured through respect, acceptance, high expectation and above all, love. Our community is brightly animated by democratic principles where every child is socially equal and unique.”
– Caroline Bernaba, Head of School